[Somean] John Ross: QP2 workshopping

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 23 17:42:03 EDT 2020

Hi all,

This Friday will be our first virtual So Mean (see info below). John will be workshopping their QP2 plans. If there is extra time, since John had originally planned for a half slot, we will have a group brainstorm/planning/gripe session about human subjects research and career management in the current situation.

Since we will among the last of the discussion groups to meet this week, I encourage you all to filch tips from the other groups about what makes for a smooth and successful discussion group experience via Zoom. I will assume we will bring these insights to the meeting, but if you have something that it would be useful for me to do or plan ahead of time, please let me know.

We will all provide our own snack.

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics
Ohio State University

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler is inviting you to a scheduled CarmenZoom meeting.

Topic: So Mean
Time: Mar 27, 2020 11:10 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Fri, until Mar 27, 2020, 1 occurrence(s)
        Mar 27, 2020 11:10 AM
Weekly: https://osu.zoom.us/meeting/u5QvcOyprzkuLFr5IBwKNLazOLv5Xt_i7g/ics?icsToken=98tyKu-orDwvG9WXtFyCY7AqOZX9bOHql11ouPZ0vgjOLQxSeCzaILd6Jo12R9-B

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/602751124

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,602751124# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,602751124# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 602 751 124
Find your local number: https://osu.zoom.us/u/aenbxylDpC

Join by SIP
602751124 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 602 751 124

The Ohio State University

CarmenZoom is supported by the Office of Distance Education and eLearning: http://odee.osu.edu/

CarmenZoom resources https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/carmenzoom
Email: carmenzoom at osu.edu
Phone: 614-688-HELP (4357)

If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, contact the Accessibility Help Line at 614-292-5000 or Text Telephone for the Deaf at 614-688-8743.