[Somean] Sociolinguistics seminar Spring 2021

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 25 13:52:11 EDT 2020

Hey Changelings and So Meaners,

It turns out I can potentially offer a graduate seminar next spring! I'm thinking of either:

- A deep dive into indexicality in sociolinguistic variation
- Exploring consciousness, awareness and control in sociolinguistic cognition

If you'd take one of these courses if it were offered, please shoot me an email in the next couple of days, so we can assess interest. If you're more interested in one than the other, let me know. Note that barring a scientific breakthrough between now and January, it will be offered online.

-K