[Somean] Checking schedule (attached, not online yet)

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 15 11:15:45 EST 2020

Hi all,

If you're presenting this semester, please check the attached file and send me any changes to the info if I got anything wrong. Note especially that for most of you I straight up invented titles/topics, so please send your actual titles or topics in your own words! I'm not able to update the page myself anymore, it needs to get sent through multiple levels of people, so I'd like to get everything as right as possible before sending it along.

Kathryn