[Somean] So Mean April 17 & 24

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:41:01 EDT 2020

Hey folks,

Our April 17th slot has opened up, due to pandemic-related chaos. Also due to pandemic fun, we now have an extra spot on April 24th that was never scheduled. I am hereby soliciting people for filling those slots, if you have something you'd like to workshop or discuss, either your own work or something more general.

I would be excited to hear from you if you have something for us to discuss! If no one is really feeling the inspiration, I am inclined to let them be empty and encourage you all to take that time to think fondly of your So Mean siblings while you eat some cake or take a nice nap or something, rather than insist on filling them. If you don't have anything pressing to suggest but would be sad not to meet, let me know and I'll declare one or both optional social sessions for chatting, discussing our summer plans and so on.

-K