[Somean] Updates

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 24 12:01:14 EDT 2018

Hi all!

Two things you should know:

- Jonathan Rosa has accepted our invitation to be a colloquium speaker and will be joining us October 26th. Let me know if there's particular things you'd like to have him discuss during the So Mean session that day.

- We are currently scheduled for 1:30-3pm Fridays. While, I'd like to keep it on Fridays, our usual 10:30-12 spot is also possible. With the ending of Speer Lab :-( the 9-10:30 slot is also open. If you have preferences for when So Mean is held, please let me know in this week.

-K