[Somean] Sociolinguistic Meaning discussion group

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 9 15:43:37 EST 2018

The So Mean discussion group will meet this semester Fridays 10:30-12 in Oxley 122. We will discuss research on the social meaning of language use and variation in broad terms. Participants will present talks, workshop work in progress and read and discuss papers.

This Friday, January 12th, will be an organizational meeting. If you would like to present this semester but are unable to attend this week, please email me to let me know.

Kathryn