[Somean] Today: Kathryn & Martha on Real Time social perceptions (NEW LOCATION)

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 15 08:39:43 EDT 2017

Join So Mean this afternoon at the usual time (1:30-3:00) in a new location: Shari's lab aka 117C Ohio Stadium East. Departing slightly from the schedule, Kathryn and Martha will discuss their project on tracking sociolinguistic perceptions in real time. We will also discuss the paucity of really solid overview articles on power and sociolinguistic meaning, and choose a reading for next week on that topic.

I've brought bagels and cream cheese. See you then!

-K