[Somean] Fwd: Language Experts Needed

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 18:20:16 EDT 2017

Marjorie adds: "I am defining language experts as people with formal training (either by courses or lab experience) in manipulating, identifying, or discriminating speech sounds. This includes but is not limited to people who are studying phonetics, phonology, dialect variation, speech and hearing, and teaching english as a second language. If anyone are unsure whether they fit into this group, please email me!"