[Somean] Friday: NWAV recap (NEW ROOM: Oxley 102)

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 15 14:16:05 EST 2017

This Friday we wil be meeting at our usual time (1:30-3pm) in a NEW ROOM (Oxley 102).  Join us for chatting and a recap of this past NWAV conference. If you didn't attend, check out the website: https://english.wisc.edu/nwav46/ <https://english.wisc.edu/nwav46/> and see what happened! We'll also discuss plans for next semester's So Mean and have some open time for people to raise topics of interest. Kathryn will provide snack.

-K