[Somean] Friday: Martha Austen and lunch!

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 29 10:23:29 EDT 2017

Join us Friday for So Mean (11-12:30, 112B Ohio Stadium East). Martha will dry run her QP2 on "Social perceptions of the pin/pen merger". Martha has volunteered to bring a snack, but due to the fact that we will have Andrea Beltrama visiting with us, the TIE grant bringing him is going to fund a lunch for us. Please let me know if you'll be attending this week, so I can make sure we have food for everyone. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let me know that as well.

Thanks and see you all on Friday,

Kathryn