[Somean] Potential speaker or contact

Leslie Moore lesliemoor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:38:05 EST 2017

She looks really cool!

I wanted to let y’all know that Teaching & Learning will be bringing out a candidate for a position in our department who may be of interest to you. When we have Amelia Tseng's visit scheduled I will get the word to you. In the meanwhile, you can learn a little bit about her at http://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/tseng.cfm <http://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/tseng.cfm>

Leslie

Leslie C. Moore
Associate Professor
Department of Teaching & Learning