[Somean] Sociolinguistic Meaning discussion group

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 22 11:26:25 EDT 2016

So Mean, the discussion group on sociolinguistic meaning meets Fridays 10:30-noon (note that the timing listed in the course catalogue is slightly wrong) in 112B Ohio Stadium East.  If you are a student who will be attending regularly, please consider registering for LING 7890.11.

We will workshop work in progress, hold dry runs of presentations and read and discuss relevant work in the field. This Friday will be an organizational meeting, in which we will map out an intellectual course for the semester and volunteer to provide snacks along the journey. Please feel free to pass this along to colleagues interested in the relationship between language and social structure.

I hope to see many of you there!

Kathryn

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor