[Somean] Potential seminar Spring 2016

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 23 07:17:36 EDT 2015

Hi all,

After some discussion with students, I may be revamping my course load for next year to include a seminar in the spring on experimental approaches to variation and identity. This depends on there being enough interest that it would make.  If you think you would take such a class or (even better) if you can commit for sure to taking it if it’s offered, please let me know.  If I’ve already heard from you that you’d attend a seminar on experimental approaches or one on identity, I will assume you’re still interested unless you tell me otherwise.

Thanks,

Kathryn