[Somean] Next meeting (1/28)

Katie Carmichael katcarm at ling.osu.edu
Thu Jan 17 14:13:27 EST 2013

Whoops I responded from my gmail and it bounced. I said this:

I am reading the Munro and Tagliamonte papers right now for my diss anyway,
so I'd love to be able to talk my thoughts through with others (and I will
try not to monopolize with dissertation-related observations).

Y'all meet at 12:10 now, right? I have office hours until 12:30 normally,
but I think I can cut them short this week to make it if you pick those
papers!

Katie