[Somean] So Mean this quarter

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:35:16 EDT 2012

Hey all,

We're meeting in Campbell Hall 209 this quarter, Fridays 10:30-11:30-ish
as usual.  I thought this week we could pick up on the theory conversation
again.  I stumbled accross a relevant series of papers by a student of
Nalini Ambady (of thin slice fame), so they're attached.  If anyone gets a
chance to read any we can fold them into the discussion.  They're about
integrating face-voice information.  The Psych Review article seems to be
the most "big picture" theory of the set.

-K