[Somean] Friday: Theory, Hazen, disorders, etc

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 21 12:07:27 EST 2012

Hey all,

I'm really excited to continue our conversation about a So Mean theory.
However, apparently the entire university has decided that this Thursday
and Friday is a good time to host all the things.  One of the things that
lands on So Mean is Kirk Hazen's second talk in Denney 311 from 10-11:30.
I'm hoping to go to that, and I know others of you may be planning to go
to the aging workshop.  If you're planning on doing So Mean and talking
theory, send out an email to the list so others know that it's happening.
I hope some of you choose that option-- I'll tell you all about the Hazen
talk if you tell me all about the theory you invent!

-K