[Somean] website redesign

Bridget J. Smith bsmith at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:26:17 EDT 2012

Dear research groups,

I am writing to you all because you are groups with which I am, to a
greater or lesser extent, affiliated with. That is, you may occasionally
see me at a meeting or ten.
As the nagging mother figure on the web committee, I would like to remind
you that we have some discussing to do about the new website.
The web committee needs input about taxonomy labels, and to know about
your/our plans for your/our group web pages so that they/we can proceed
with the redesign sometime this year, while there are people being paid to
work on it.
Could we all plan to set aside 15-30 minutes to discuss these items at one
of each of our weekly meetings soon? Please?
I am also hoping that those of you who attend other groups not on this
list will be reminded to bring up the discussion in those groups as well.

Best,
Bridget