[Somean] Pictures and web page

Craige Roberts croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 22 11:56:07 EDT 2011

Do you folks want these linked to the SoMean/Pragmatics Initiative site?
We have a link ready for 'em on the latter, associated with the link to
the workshop site.  It'd be nicer, of course, if someone made a selection
of the best of them and put labels on.  We want to show our stuff!

I'm cc'ing Greg Kierstead, as he's coordinating the work on the website.
Please let him know.

Thanks,
Craige