[Somean] Friday: Carmichael & Campbell-Kibler/Walker

Katie Carmichael KatCarm at ling.osu.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:09:44 EDT 2011

I was thinking Language & Place for y'all, but that pres is running over
time right now and the other pres is only 10 mins because it's part of a
panel, so if there's a time issue maybe I should do substrate effects...?
They'll both be ready to go, either way, and I'll take to changelings the
one I don't present in So Mean, so there's no rush to decide!

Katie

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Kathryn Campbell-Kibler <
kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> In So Mean on Friday (10:30-11:30, Jennings 136), Katie will dry run either
> her Language and Place NWAV presentation or her substrate influence NWAV
> presentation (sorry, Katie, I forgot which one you were going to do in which
> group).  If there's time after, I will dry run or summarize Abby's and my
> NWAV presentation on cross-dialect shadowing.
>
> -K

Katie Carmichael
The Ohio State University
Department of Linguistics