[Somean] thematic session on experimental approaches to the study of social meaning at SS19 summer 2012 in Berlin

Nicolai Pharao nicolaipharao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:19:31 EST 2011

Hey SoMean

Hope all is well in Columbus and wherever else someaners are spending their
time these days. I wanted to let you know about a thematic session I'm
organizing with Marie Maegaard (who I'm doing the work on Copenhagen /s/
with) at next years Sociolinguistics Symposium in Berlin August 22 thru 24.
I have attached the abstract describing the session and you can read about
submitting abstracts for the session at the conference website:
http://www.sociolinguistics-symposium-2012.de/ - although as of now they
still don't have the submission tool up and running, but I'll get back to
you about that once I hear from the conference organizers. Abstracts are
subject to peer review by the scientific committee for the conference and
deadline is January 15th. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

best,
Nicolai