[Somean] Meeting tomorrow

shontael wanjema wanjema7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:46:49 EDT 2011

Due to the fact that I am freaking out about the XV on Saturday and I have Stats homework I will likely not make it tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing you all next week.
Shontael
On a side note...I was really happy to sit down and read an academic article last night before bed, it was so relaxing.  This is a sign of something very very strange I am afraid.