[Somean] Summer So Mean

Mary Johnson johnson.3415 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:58:34 EDT 2011

I will be out of town until mid July, but I am interested in attending
SoMean over the summer when I return. I have a pretty open schedule, but
once second term starts I teach from 1:30-3:30 every day so I won't be
available during those times.

Mary

2011/6/5 <rbruss at ling.ohio-state.edu>

> I'll be in and out of Columbus this summer, but I'd be interested in
> attending SoMean meetings when I'm here. Most any time works relatively
> well for me.
>
> -Brice
>
> > Summer SoMean sounds great. My schedule is pretty flexible, so I'm happy
> > to meet whenever is most convenient for those with hard(ish) time
> > constraints. I'll be gone the week of June 20th, but otherwise I'll be in
> > C-bus all summer.
> >
> > Kodi
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Jun 2, 2011, at 10:14 PM, Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
> > <kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> >

> >> It's that time again.  If you're interested in summer So Mean, let me
> >> know which days/times you'd prefer.  As with last year, summer So Mean
> >> is likely to be more staying in touch, workshopping and accountability
> >> and less discussions and readings than during the year.
> >>
> >> -K

Mary C. Johnson
Graduate Teaching Associate
Department of Spanish and Portuguese