[Somean] room for a Dane?

Nicolai Pharao nicolaipharao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:44:05 EDT 2011

Hello SoMean

Having missed basically every meeting since winter 2008, I thought I'd come
over and immerse myself in the end of Summer SoMean. For those of you who
don't know me (most of you, I guess), my name is Nicolai and I am a post doc
at the LANCHART centre at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. My plan
is to spend September at OSU working with Kathryn and generally learning
from whoever is around.
However, I need a place to stay while there, so I was wondering if any of
you know of somewhere I could rent a room. I have tried Craigslist, but
haven't had any luck with the people I've contacted there. I hope you can
help.

best,
Nicolai