[Somean] Meeting times

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 3 10:16:29 EST 2011

Hi all!

It sounds like you had a great quarter without me, but I'm so excited to
be back.  I understand the current regular time is 1-2 on Fridays, is that
right?  If possible, I'd like to keep it in the mid-Friday range, can you
all let me know your constraints?  I'm starting with the assumption that
the current time (1-2pm) and the old time (10:30am-11:30/12) are most
likely, but feel free to argue for another slot.  Arguments for switching
days will be entertained, but will need forceful argumentation, massive
popular support and/or impressive bribes.

I'll be in Pittsburgh this Friday, let me know if you'll be around and
will want to meet.  Otherwise I'll assume we're starting next week.

-K