[Somean] Jane Stuart Smith's Visit

steindel at ling.ohio-state.edu steindel at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:09:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Jane Stuart Smith will be visiting next week, and as far as I know right
now her schedule is fairly open, except for various meeting and talks on
Friday, May 6th, with SoMean (10:30-12), Changelings (2:00-3:18), and
during Prosem (3:30-5:18). (Kathryn: Please correct me if I'm wrong on
this).

She will be arriving Tuesday (May 2nd) evening and departing Monday (May
9th). When would be the best time for those who would like to meet with
her to do so? We figured we'd give SoMean/Changelings the first crack at
scheduling this before sending out a general notice to the department.

So, email me back with times you'd be available to meet with her, if
that's something you'd like to do.

Thanks,

Rachel