[Somean] Meeting time: Whew!

Craige Roberts croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 21 17:12:54 EDT 2010

Boy, meeting times are hard.  I've heard from five of you--Brice, Katie,
Christina, Kodi and Kristin--and there's no single time of the ones I
suggested when any more than four of us can meet.

The results to date:

Monday before 11:30:
  Craige
  Brice
  Katie
  Christina (after 10:30)
Wednesday after 1:30:
  Craige
  Brice
  Kodi
  Christina
Friday 1:30-2:00 (most everyone is booked with Changelings after 2, which
I didn't realize):
  Craige
  Katie
  Kodi
  Kristin

A couple desperate suggestions:
--I could meet earlier Friday afternoon if I rearrange some other
obligations.  How about 12-2 Fridays?
--Could we meet Mondays 5-6:30?
--Could any of you do some re-arranging on any of these times?

Any other suggestions?  Does anyone else want to meet but just hasn't
weighed in yet?  Otherwise, I'll ask you all to draw straws or something
about when to meet.

Do keep in mind that I'll be away part of the quarter (first part of
October, end of November), so we won't meet all ten weeks in any case (or
you could meet without me, at any time you all like).

Craige, hopefully

Craige Roberts
Professor, Linguistics Department
Adjunct Professor, Philosophy Department
The Ohio State University
222 Oxley Hall, 1712 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210