[Somean] SoMean meeting time, autumn quarter

Craige Roberts croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu
Sun Sep 19 18:13:36 EDT 2010

Dear folks,

In my role as faculty sponsor for SoMean in Kathryn's absence this
quarter, I'm writing to begin the search for a good meeting time.  Here
are the periods when I could meet:

Mondays before 11:30
Wednesdays after 1:30
Fridays between 1:30 and 3:30

If you want to participate this quarter, kindly reply to let me know ALL
the intervals in those periods when you could be free.  I'll try to find a
time when all or most of us can meet, and keep you posted.  I hope we can
have an organizational meeting during the first week of class.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Craige

Craige Roberts
Professor, Linguistics Department
Adjunct Professor, Philosophy Department
The Ohio State University
222 Oxley Hall, 1712 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210