[Somean] Camera skills?

Katie Carmichael jemappellek80 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:24:59 EDT 2010

I can take pictures, although all I have is a digital camera (so nothing
fancy schmancy. Well, certainly not the schmancy part, at least).

Also--been meaning to update everyone--I forgot my boyfriend's high school
reunion is the weekend of the symposium, so he'll be taking the car with
him! So I can't provide rides from the hotel like I thought I would be able
to.

And....any updates on flight schedules? Maybe it's time to send by the
e-mail that says, "we're sending out the announcement for rides on Monday;
if I don't have your flight plan by then I'll assume you are arranging your
own transportation to/from the airport."

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Kathryn Campbell-Kibler <
kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> We're hoping to find someone to videotape the symposium and possibly also
> someone to take still pictures as well.  Anyone know someone who's good at
> either of those?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kathryn

Katie Carmichael