[Somean] Summer So Mean

Kodi Weatherholtz kweatherholtz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:15:01 EDT 2010

I'm definitely interested.  My preferences for meeting times are MWF 11-1:30
and TR 1:00-4:30.  I'm flexible and can certainly meet at other times, but
these specific times would make it easy to coordinate trips to campus with
Dani's summer class schedule.

I hope you all are enjoying some down time.

Kodi

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Kathryn Campbell-Kibler <
kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few of us who will be around in the summer have been discussing a summer
> edition of So Mean.  The focus will be less on reading papers and more on
> supporting each other on research projects, so workshopping research i
> progress, getting feedback on written work, sharing abstracts, etc.  If
> there's interest we can also institute 2 minute check-ins regarding weekly
> goals.  QP-ers are especially encouraged to attend.
>
> If you're interested, drop me an email with preferences for meeting times.
>
> Kathryn

Kodi Weatherholtz
The Ohio State University
Department of Linguistics