[Somean] Summer So Mean

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 17 10:51:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A few of us who will be around in the summer have been discussing a summer
edition of So Mean.  The focus will be less on reading papers and more on
supporting each other on research projects, so workshopping research i
progress, getting feedback on written work, sharing abstracts, etc.  If
there's interest we can also institute 2 minute check-ins regarding weekly
goals.  QP-ers are especially encouraged to attend.

If you're interested, drop me an email with preferences for meeting times.

Kathryn