[Somean] More ride needs

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:58:49 EDT 2010

Many, many thanks to all of you who stepped up with ride offers for
airports.  We have some more back-and-forthing that needs to happen,
though, so I'm depending on your good will some more.

Thursday:
5:30 pm - I need someone to get Sally McConnell-Ginet from Craige's office
and bring her to my house in Worthington.  Whoever does this gets the
bonus of optionally staying for dinner.  Sally has a ride back after.

Friday:
8:00 am - We need two cars (or one minivan) to pick up the 5
Marriott-staying speakers and bring them to Page Hall

6:30 pm - We need a few people to lead groups walking from Page Hall to
the George Wells Knight House (104 East 15th Avenue)

??:00pm - Two or more cars to bring the Marriott-stayers back to the
Marriott

Saturday:
8:00 am - Marriott speakers to Page (2 cars)

6:30 pm - All speakers (except Katie Kinzler and anyone who bows out) to
Craige's house in Clintonville (3-4 cars)

??:00 pm - Marriott speakers to Marriott (1-2 cars)