[Somean] Friday: Planning meeting?

Kodi Weatherholtz kweatherholtz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:06:13 EST 2010

Hi, all,

A few of us braved the weather to come to So Mean, and we are thinking that
Devyani Sharma's work on ideology and exposure in second language learning
sounds like a nice kick-off to this quarter.  Kathryn, do you have a copy of
the reading you were referring to when you sent out your last email?

All the best,

Kodi