[Somean] Friday: Daland, Sims and Pierrehumbert

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 3 17:33:13 EST 2010

For So Mean this Friday (10:30-noon, Oxley 201A), we'll be discussing

Daland, R., Sims, A.D., and Pierrehumbert, J.B. (2007). Much ado about
nothing: A social network model of Russian paradigmatic gaps. Paper
presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational
Linguistics in Prague, June 23-30

  (available here:
http://gradstudents.wcas.northwestern.edu/~rtd885/papers/Daland_Sims_Pierrehumbert_ACL_paper.pdf)

And as a special treat, Andrea Sims (one of the co-authors, professor in
the Slavic dept, alum of our own program) has consented to join us for the
discussion. See you all there!

Kathryn