[Somean] Reminder: Paper for discussion tomorrow

Craige Roberts croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Dec 2 18:26:14 EST 2010

Dear SoMean folks,

This is a reminder that we'll meet one more time this quarter, tomorrow at
the usual time and place, to discuss this paper by Anderson & Lepore
(attached for your convenience).  There's also the NYTimes OpEd piece I
wrote you about before, linked in the original message, below.  Hope you
will join me tomorrow to discuss this.

Craige