[Somean] Tomorrow: papers from potential workshop attendees

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:21:17 EDT 2009

So Mean will try out its new time tomorrow, 10:30-noon, in Oxley 201A.
Since we can't wean outselves of workshop talk immediately, we'll discuss
some of the recent work of some folks (Jurgen Streeck, Katie Kinzler,
Miyako Inoue, Martha Plamer, Dedre Genter, among others) whose names came
up in the workshop discussions but were not known to everyone.  This is a
transition to real So Mean, though, we won't be specially evaluating them
for the workshop, just checking out work that might be interesting.  I'll
bring lists of current work.

If you won't make it and haven't already told me you're willing help out
with workshop planning, drop me an email with a guess at how available you
mgiht be (ranging from "I'll show up to a folder-filling party the day
before" to "Make me the head of a sub-committee").

See you then!

Kathryn