[Somean] SoMean has a blog

E. Allyn Smith esmith at ling.osu.edu
Wed Apr 22 15:14:27 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

After the last meeting, we (Mary, Kathryn, me) thought it would be
useful to have a blog to post ideas and have discussions related to
the topics we've brought up in meetings that we run out of time for,
etc. while they are still fresh in our minds.  Anyone can author
content, but I need to add an email address specifically, so if you're
interested, please respond to this email with the address you would
like to use to sign into Blogger (a gmail address, for example, would
be easiest).  Here's the link to the blog:

http://socialmeaning.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Elizabeth