[Somean] Fwd: [Faculty] Extra-SALT talk at 10am tomorrow (Thursday)

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:15:59 EDT 2009

Note this impromptu and So Mean relevant talk tomorrow morning.

Kathryn

----- Forwarded message from croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu -----
     Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 18:43:47 -0400
     From: croberts at ling.ohio-state.edu
  Subject: [Faculty] Extra-SALT talk at 10am tomorrow (Thursday)
       To: faculty at ling.ohio-state.edu, grads at ling.ohio-state.edu

Dear colleagues,

Our colleague from UMass, Chris Potts, will be here for SALT.  We're
taking advantage of this to invite him and his student Jesse Harris to
give a talk tomorrow (Thursday morning) about on-going experimental
work, initiated in response to something that Patricia Amaral,
Elizabeth Smith and I brought up in our the review article of his
book, published in Linguistics and Philosophy last fall (on my
website, if you're interested).  The work is methodologically quite
interesting.  If you have been following Potts' work and our
interaction, you are welcome to join us, at 10am in 122 Oxley.

I attach an abstract.

Craige

----- End forwarded message -----