[Somean] Rescheduling for spring

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:56:39 EDT 2009

Well, we do actually have several potential members who have not been
able to make the previous time.  Having looked at the schedules,
Monday mornings 10-11:30 are actually better in terms of scheduling.

The move won't make sense if people are reluctant to attend on Monday
mornings, because then we won't actually gain attendance.  What say
you all?

Kathryn