T-SHIRTS!!!

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Jan 21 18:13:56 EST 2023

Hello everyone, welcome back to Columbus! I hope you’re all having a great start to the semester. I’ll cut to the chase here, WE FINALLY HAVE T-SHIRTS!!

The t-shirt order process is going to work a little differently than last year, but in theory it should be easier for both us and you.

We have set up a group order in customink. What this means is that we will not have to play the game last year of "Ryan's Venmo becomes the club bank account" - All money will be paid directly to customink as if you were ordering a normal t shirt off a retail site. Here's how it works:

I have attached a link below. When you open the link, you will see the options for what color t-shirt you would like (we have gray or white). Once you make your selection, you will pay customink as normal. Here's where things get funky:

The order form will be open until THURSDAY, JANUARY 26. After that day, the order will be placed with customink, and ALL OF THE T SHIRTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO ME. Once I receive all the shirts, I will let you all know and we will organize pickup days from there.

LINK TO ORDER THE SHIRTS:

https://www.customink.com/g/yxz0-00cp-x9ww

That’s all everyone. Plz go order some shirts, they look super cool and we wanna see club dripped out.

Best,
Ryan Walston
Gwyn Tanner
Yunhan Bi