T-SHIRT VOTING FORM

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 6 16:02:14 EST 2022

Hello everyone! I am very excited to finally be sending out the voting form for this year’s club t-shirt. We will leave the form open until next Sunday, November 13 at midnight! We got some truly awesome designs from some of you, and it’s going to be hard to choose, but we are going to ask that everyone keeps it to one vote per person.

The Link to the Form:

https://forms.gle/YJ8qfpjbz5tsjnWL6

That is the big ticket item for this week’s email. We will also be meeting at the normal time This Thursday at 7pm. I hope to see you all there!

Ryan Walston, President

Gwyn Tanner, Vice President

Yunhan Bi,  Treasurer

Ben Shiffer, Social Media Chair

Discount codes

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Another Code: 10% off Ghost longboards

The code: “gwyn” (what a weird code)

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>