Spring Welcome! UN MUTE GROUP ME + ELECTIONS

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Mar 24 11:53:57 EDT 2022

Hello Longboard Club!

It has been a while but it looks like we finally have the appropriate weather to host a club meeting! Same place, same time as usual! (7pm at 18th avenue library).

I will be announcing some stuff about the elections, and people who wish to give their in person appeal are more than welcome to share out! For updates on elections, please keep your group me on, this helps you and I communicate! When you guys have a bio you want to submit to run for President, VP, or treasurer, send it to Joshuavturner12 at gmail.com

I am in the process of organizing a spring longboard event, and am coordinating the prize pool for this year. This process has been difficult, but I will keep you posted!

Discount Codes **NOTE​​**

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

Thats all I have for now, I look forward to seeing you guys tonight!

President Josh Turner