T Shirt Pickup Day!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Feb 16 09:59:02 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

We understand many of you have been busy with the new semester and have been unable to pick up your gear. This being said, I plan on being at 18th avenue Library (normal spot) from 5-6 PM with the shirts.

NOTE: These shirts are for people who placed orders only. Only when all of these are distributed will we consider outside purchasing.

For book-keeping purposes, I will ask for your name.# to verify your order placement, and record who does and does not have shirts.

It is going to be a beautiful day today! If you come pick up your shirt, throw that bad boy on and cruise campus before sunset! Not going to be too many days like this, so be sure to take advantage!

Thanks for reading this, hope to hand out some shirts tonight!

President Josh Turner
Vice President Ryan Walston
Treasurer Nate Sena