Thursday 7 pm meeting! Fall is here!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 23 08:19:07 EDT 2021

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is doing well with the second wave of midterms approaching.

There is no better way to release all that study stress than hanging out at longboard club, so I hope you all can make it out tonight. Weather looks like it should be good, but if anything comes up we will anounce this in the group me.

NOW FOR SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Discount Codes:
Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

T shirt design: (Price range $15-25... more later!)
Final graphics for entry will be due on NEXT THURSDAY ​we encourage you guys to work on submitting something! We may want the help of someone who is versed in graphic design when it comes to finalizing the shirt, so if this is you please let us know! The sooner we get our shirt design in, the sooner we will be able to print more stickers, both classic logo and our new winner!!! ​SO LETS GET TO IT!!!

​SLIDING:
Car drifting is cool, but drifting on your longboard is the coolest! For anyone who is interested, we are planning on having a weekend session where we learn how to conquer hills and stop using our wheels! This requires some prior experience, but we will have this available to everyone who wants. Let us know if you're interested so we can get an idea of how many sliders we will have! (Either via email, group me, or in person tonight)

Midnight Ride:
Friday Oct. 8th will be our first midnight ride! Join us and bring some ​GLOWSTICKS 😉 ​More on this from Ryan Walston tonight.

TONIGHTS CHALLENGE:​
​Hint: Right is left, and left is right. Everything you know about turning will be flipped on it's head. Come try our crazy new obstacle course tonight! I am sure this one will get you all laughing, and will make for an awesome video!

That's all for today! Let's cross our fingers that the weather stays mild for club tonight. I hope to see you all there!

President Josh Turner, with the help of associate temp Ryan Walston

President: Josh Turner
VP: Ryan Walston
Treasurer: Nate Sena