Thursday 7pm Meeting!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 16 08:03:54 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone, and happy longboard day!

Before I go over some points, here are the discount codes!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

KEEP SUBMITTING YOUR T-SHIRT IDEAS!! - We have a couple of awesome designs already, and I would love to see more! The sooner we land on a shirt idea, the sooner we can get you guys wearing some cool club apparel! Hop to it!!

This Sunday at 7pm: Ryan will host board cleaning workshop!
​Ryan will teach all of you how to take care of your boards, getting your money's worth out of your board! More to come on this tonight.

Tonight we will present a new team game at the end of the meeting!
*Come prepared with a sharing attitude, and find out more tonight!!

That is about it! If you have any questions about club or are wondering if you can bring a friend, dont hesitate! We are welcoming to all experience levels. We hope to see all of you return, in addition to some new faces as well!

See you all tonight!

Josh Turner (Current el Presidante)