Final Shirt Order Day! Today's Chilly Meeting

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:49:52 EDT 2021

Hello everyone, its getting pretty cold!

First of all, thankyou to everyone who came out on Sunday! This Walhalloween was one for the books, and media on this event will be coming out as soon as we get a chance to breathe from school. For now, Here is the photo link! ( https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OHvbVuxYBJwt7hqUryM1qxfJ0qe0hqLz ) I hope you all had a great time 🙂 HUGE thanks for Ryan Walston and Payton Kramer for taking these pictures!

In light of the current weather, we recommend that you bundle up if you would like to join us this evening! I personally plan on riding until it snows over, so if you want to ride just come out!

LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m7xDvPARpHtzHzgtUnInyhZmOVuEbGSymnr0Uz6JcT8/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/unfC5nBKAr7k5NFaRUm99XB46J_RKKIKaMSp4i-ig2v4ZUuqMaWpap4QX0DlbGlLYt_Yz9pCCf4=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m7xDvPARpHtzHzgtUnInyhZmOVuEbGSymnr0Uz6JcT8/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses>
T-Shirt Sign Up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m7xDvPARpHtzHzgtUnInyhZmOVuEbGSymnr0Uz6JcT8/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses>
Enter your name and size to sign up for a T-Shirt order
docs.google.com
​Please follow the instructions in this google form if you would like our new club shirt! Rebecca Lyons worked very hard to get us this creative design, so grab this masterpiece while you can!!!
We are still working on payment methods, more to come at tonight's meeting!

DISCOUNT CODES: Thanks to our sponsors!

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

That is all I have for this email, I hope everyone is doing well as we near the end of the semester. Almost there guys!

Best of luck, and bundle up tonight!

President Josh Turner
Vice President Ryan Walston
Treasurer Nate Sena