Longboard Club Meeting! SHIRT ORDERS

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 2 08:25:43 EST 2021

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great time away from school.

It has been two weeks since our last club, so lets fix that lag today! Meeting at 7pm 18th avenue Library. Same as always, come through! ANYONE IS WELCOME, We work with riders of all styles and skill levels.

​About half of you have gotten your payment info for shirts in. Thankyou! Half of you, however, have yet to pay us. To be clear, we will not order these shirts until a good amount of you submit payments. Please do your best to submit your payment so we can enjoy our club shirts.

​People who havent paid yet: ​If your email is here, please pay us! you will get a follow up email shortly.

obscureabyss208 at gmail.com

harrisondodd0422 at gmail.com

Lig.ynohtna at gmail.com

walton.590 at buckeyemail.osu.edu

bosworth.58 at buckeyemail.osu.edu

kirschmannicholaisen.1 at osu.edu

Thomas.4347 at osu.edu

Sena.23 at osu.edu

Kilcullen.3 at osu.edu

garner.338 at osu.edu

Tenmanjr at gmail.com

Ramirez-Sanchez.1 at osu.edu

Sarraino.1 at buckeyemail.OSU.edu

Faisal.19 at osu.edu.com

Moon.503 at buckeyemail.osu.edu

Haught.75 at buckeyemail.osu.edu

AndrewCraigAC at yahoo.com

White.2874 at osu.edu

pascarelle.2 at osu.edu

isrothery at gmail.com

tsing.1 at osu.edu

Bella.Rob24 at gmail.com

Miranda.103

kramer.636 at osu.edu

figueroa.135 at osu.edu

Stokes.308 at osu.edu

Allen.2237 at buckeyemail.osu.edu

​Discount Codes!! Courtesy of OSULBC

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

That is all I must add for right now. I hope to see you guys come out today for this beautiful weather!!!

President Josh Turner

Vice President Ryan Walston

Treasurer Nate Sena