Welcome, Meetings, Raffle!

The Longboarding Club OSU thelongboardingclubosu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:34:06 EDT 2021

Welcome to Longboarding Club!

Thankyou to all 324 people who stopped by our booth at this years
involvement fair, we are happy to see so many of you back on campus! It has
been a while since we have seen so many of you at once, and we are very
excited to kick off this new year on a strong note.

*GROUP ME:* If you were unable to join the group-me due to loading issues,
as many of you experienced, here is the link for you to join!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groupme.com/join_group/49753627/b2WiUque__;!!KGKeukY!m-HUcAYXwb-R7oKr5gLUFveOUhUiIUwdwVa9t4AUJ10kvjRju5E-jQb6ze676H4stwrPrvpIb6o$

*FIRST MEETING:* Our meetings are scheduled for Thursdays from 7:00pm to
8:00pm by the 18th avenue library, and our first meeting is scheduled for
this Thursday the 26th. No riding experience required, and we encourage you
to bring your own board if you have one! We are looking forward to seeing
all of you in person!

*RAFFLE UPDATE:* We have organized the raffle entries from the involvement
fair, and we are excited to say that 324 of you have the chance to win the
mini cruiser! We plan on running a random number generator at the end of
our first meeting, so be sure to come out! If the winner is not able to
attend our first meeting, we will send them an email and find a time for
them to collect their prize!

 Good luck with your first week of classes, we hope to see you on Thursday!

Josh Turner

*The Ohio State Longboarding Club*

President: Payton Kramer
Vice President: Josh Turner
Treasurer: Isaac Cooper

Thanks to Our Sponsors: Landyachtz and Loaded
[image: Image result for loaded boards logo]