[KineJapan] Susan Napier special lecture on Ghibli

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Wed Jun 15 03:37:54 EDT 2016

Dear Verina,
Thanks for asking. The lecture will indeed be recorded, for the benefit of
an e-learning program being developed at Josai. I think that's mentioned in
the poster. Whether the whole or portions of it will be made totally
public, I'm not sure, but the immediate purpose will be the e-learning
program.

Hope to see some of you there,
Ken