[KineJapan] permission for using stills (Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum)

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Wed Jun 8 19:52:10 EDT 2016

You are welcome! Aaron’s help was very important or my own efforts in this area in the past. I also want to read the book with all the images. Good luck.

I would add this for the list: It may not apply exactly in this situation, but this website put together by the North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources is quite helpful. The bilingual request letter templates are especially helpful. I have used them several times as a base for specific situations, editing both texts only where needed.

http://guides.nccjapan.org/imageuse

Sarah Frederick
Associate Professor of Japanese
Dept. World Languages and Literatures