[KineJapan] Kinema Junpō 1930s

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Thu Jun 2 18:12:38 EDT 2016

I'm planning to go to Waseda some time this week, Roger.  I can handle two KineJun reviews.  You can reply to my email address below.

Ryan

Ryan Cook, PhD

Assistant Professor, Film and Media Studies

Affiliated Faculty, East Asian Studies Program

Emory University

1602 Fishburne Dr. #107D
Atlanta, GA 30322
(404) 727-2666